Everything you want to know.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meat Flavored Chip Week: Part 3

Meat flavored chip week rages on...

Japanese Food Review 6: Don Tacos Hot Meat Sauce Chips

 In Japan, Mr. Doritos has a major competitor in the fake tortilla chips that might be made of cardboard market, and he goes by the name of Don Tacos. Don Tacos is a yellow sphere with a sombrero and strange mustache. The standard flavor of Don Tacos is taco flavor. Do you get it? Today's flavor is hot meat sauce. I love this, because now I can finally say, "I filled my lover's mouth with hot meat sauce chips last night. It was the greatest moment of my life," and not have it be dirty. Maybe it's still a little strange, but anyway. Meat sauce is spaghetti sauce with meat as you can see in the picture.

They tasted pretty good. We went through the bag fairly quickly. In no way would I say it tasted like spaghetti sauce, and, though it's been awhile since I've had taco flavored Don Tacos chips, I didn't notice a difference in flavor at all. I guess tacos and spaghetti do taste pretty similar to each other when you get right down to it.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 5.5
Girlbot: 4     Though she likes the taste, she is punishing them for promising a flavor and not delivering.
Overall: 4.75
Hot meat chips are still dominating. Stay tuned for the final installment of meat flavored chip week. God, this has been such a great week.

1 comment: