Everything you want to know.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Meat Flavored Chip Week: 4

Wow, this has been such a great week. I haven't checked the nutritional facts, but I'm pretty sure all this protein is doing me a world of good. And the final installment....

Japanese Food Review 7: Wasabi and Beef Chips

 This bag has it all. There's the great slogan, "We always produce WASABEEF for all customer's smiles." It teaches me a new term "wasabeef" which is going to save me a ton of time. I used to waste my time saying "wasabi and beef" several times a day. Also, the three stars. I like this, very realistic. Had there been four stars, I might have been skeptical, but it seems like they're honestly judging themselves, and three star chips are still worth checking out.

They tasted more like wasabi than beef, but the beef flavor was definitely there. I like wasabi, so...

Ratings:
Gaybot: 6.5
Girlbot: 5   She doesn't like wasabi, and they were better than she was expecting.
Overall: 5.75

Meat Flavored Chip Week Final Standings
 1) Hot Meat: 7.5
 2) Wasabi and Beef: 5.75
 3) Don Tacos Hot Meat Sauce: 4.75
 4) Beef and Bacon: 1.75

I want to apologize to everyone. I know they're are loads of other meat flavored chips I didn't get to.


No comments:

Post a Comment