Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Japanese Food Review 8:Rich Butter and Soy Sauce Doritos

I think the idea here is that since the chips are made of corn, they should make a corn on the cob flavor (Japanese style). I couldn't taste the soy sauce flavor. This may have been because the butter flavor was so overpowering. It was a bit of a sweet butter. And the texture you ask? I would say it was very similar to the texture of all other Doritos.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 7    It should be noted that I was tired and hungry when I ate these. I very well would have enjoyed eating butter alone.
Girlbot: 4   Again, she bit into one and exclaimed, "It's good!" and then promptly labeled them a four.
Overall: 5.5

3 comments:

  1. Todd Walker1:28 PM

    My girlfriend won't stop watching videos of people's surprise pregnancy announcements.. What's my next move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Again, what the hell!? After the daydreaming comment it's nice to hear you have a girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably try to impregnate her next, I guess.

    ReplyDelete