Everything you want to know.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meat Flavored Chip Week: Part 2

If you missed part 1, trust me, you're going to be completely lost here. Do yourself a favor and scroll down a bit.

Japanese Food Review 5: Beef and Bacon Chips

Here's another entry from the Calbee corporation. These are called "double rich grill" because of the two meat flavors. I like how there's a picture of bacon being grilled. If you're thinking that these are surefire great tasting chips, then you're an idiot. They're awful. I couldn't even really distinguish a beef or bacon flavor. I guess if you mixed beef and bacon in a blender it might not taste so good. I don't know, let me know if you've ever tried that.

Ratings
gaybot: 2
girlbot: 1.5
overall: 1.75
Hot meat flavored chips are dominating meat flavored chip week thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment