Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meat Flavored Chip Week: Part 1

I've been coming up with so many great ideas lately. It kind of makes me think that God is speaking directly through me. Anyway, this week there will be more than one Japanese Food Review. So...

Japanese Food Review 4: Hot Meat Chips

  7-11 and Monster Hunter have teamed up with Calbee to produce hot meat flavored potato chips. I know what you're thinking, "Wow, what a dream team." I have to agree with you, though I don't really know what Monster Hunter is. Apparently it's some game (video game?) and hot meat appears in it. I'm not sure if hot meat is a character or just some food in the game. Either way, it sounds delicious. It also sounds like a nickname veteran prisoners give to the newbies.

Upon biting into my first hot meat flavored potato chip, I realized that hot meant spicy and wasn't referring to a temperature. I guess I thought it was going to taste like cooked meat (by the way Calbee, when are you going to come out with raw meat flavor?). Anyway, there was an explosion of spicy meat and potatoes in my mouth. It was wonderful.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 7
Girlbot: 8
Overall: 7.5
  These are going to be pretty tough to beat in meat flavored chip week.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 AM

    This is God. Loving Meat Chip Week. I think meat chips are some of my most underrated creations. Glad to see you turning that around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and said let there be meat chips," or something like that.

      Delete