Everything you want to know.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Becoming an Adult?

The other night I was strolling around town by myself, just thinking about setting a temple on fire or something, but then I saw this sign and thought, "I wonder if I could set a cat on fire?" Then I realized that the cat symbolized a vigilant citizen that might inform the authorities if it saw a white guy setting stuff on fire. I ran home as fast as I could without, and here's the key..., without setting anything on fire. So, basically the sign worked. Maybe America should think about putting up some cartoon signs featuring pyromaniacs.

2 comments:

  1. Todd Walker1:51 PM

    I have no other way to talk to you, so this is my excuse to keep daydreaming about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41 PM

    What the hell is this Walker dude talking about? Seriously.

    ReplyDelete