Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Boobies

"Dude, about our new tattoo studio,"
"Yeah, bro?"
"I was thinking we should name it after something that we both really like. I don't know, like carrots or something."
"Actually, I don't really like carrots all that much."
"Really? That's kind of an interesting fact. I'll have to remember that."
"Yeah, it's not that I hate them or anything, it's just they've never been my fave."
"Hey..., I don't know, maybe this sounds crazy..., but I've always had a thing for boobies."
"Bro! You like boobies, too!"
"That's it!"
Simultaneously: "BOOBIES TATTOO STUDIO!!!"
"Dude, I've been thinking. Why don't we write 'Black Rebel' on some of our signs."
"You know, I've had a similar idea, but lately I've been all about 'Tribal Area'."
"Seriously, I don't want to fight. Let's just agree to disagree."
Simultaneously: "And write them both randomly on some of our signs!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment