Everything you want to know.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Pizza Hut Revolutionizes Pizza Box Technology

Let me guess how your last phone call to order pizza ended:

Pizza Human: So, just the two pizzas?
You: Yeah, that's all.
Pizza Human: And how many boxes do you want with that?
You: Umm...
Pizza Human: I assume you're going to get at least one.
You: I can get just one?
Pizza Human: Yeah, I can try to stuff them into one box if you'd like.
You: Can I get two?
Pizza Human: Sure, no problem. It's just company policy that I have to remind you that the rain forest  is being cut down at an incredibly rapid rate.
You:...I'll take the two boxes...
Pizza Human: And I'll just call up the rain forest and tell that chimpanzee family they'll have to move again.
You: ...
Human Pizza: Okay, you're pizzas should be there in about 30 minutes. Thank you, sir.

These conversations might soon be a thing of the past thanks to the hardworking scientists at Pizza Hut's Japanese research facilities.
What? Two pizzas in one box? The only reason I never ordered Pizza Hut was because I didn't want to waste cardboard. Things are looking up. Hello many evenings of heartburn and depression!

No comments:

Post a Comment