Everything you want to know.

Monday, March 10, 2014

BABYMETAL - Gimme Chocolate!!

When you think of death metal, what's the first thing that comes to mind? If you answered, "My strong desire to eat chocolate," then you're probably a member of the hit band BABYMETAL.

A lot of people seem to think that the theme of eating chocolate doesn't fit with this genre very well, but she sings about many real world problems, like how she's recently been worried about her weight, but wait, chocolate is good, right? Wait! Of course, there are more carefree sections where she just sings about how good chocolate is.

7 comments:

  1. In the last week or two, I've seen Babymetal popping up on facebook with people saying stuff like, "J-Pop heavy metal?! Can you believe this crazy new thing?!"

    I'd like to point out, because the lamestream press seems too frightened to do it themselves, that the Gaybot Times (and, I suppose, Gaybot's lil' brother, Lil' Gaybot) was on top of Babymetal way back in June 2012.

    Anyway. Chocolate and peanut butter, amiright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, another huge shout out to Lil' Gaybot Jr. for bringing these gurlz to my attention, but I'm pretty sure he only knew about them a year ago, and I didn't write about them until 2013.

      Still, you're right. Where was the lame stream media on this one? Here's my impression of them, "Hey, let's do a story about an army of children in Sudan and not cover how that one sign has strange grammar. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." SHUT UP LAME STREAM MEDIA!!! NOBODY CAREZ!!!

      Delete
    2. My bad. I meant June 2013. Daylight savings totally has me messed up.

      Delete
  2. Devil's advocate would argue, out of sheer common sense, that it only took until 2014 for Babymetal to surface because 2013's babies were involved in other fads. A new generation of babies this year has sparked this "phenomenon." If anything, the three of us are all too old for this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're going to continue spouting the devil's opinions, I hope you have a fun time when you're BURNING IN HELL!!!

      Delete
    2. Lil Gaybot8:01 PM

      Here Here!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete