Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Deepo Habanero Cheese Review

Japanese Food Review #79
Calbee's latest chip sensation is called Deepo. Unless you're an idiot, you've already figured out that they got the name by combining the "dee" from "deep cut" and the "po" from "potato chips." It's just one of those things that makes you wonder why no one ever thought of this before. Right now there are only two flavors, rock salt and habanero cheese. We will be reviewing the latter today. I think both kinds are pretty extreme based on the commercials.





I had to try them for the same reason I only drank Surge for three years; I want babes to like me. I've been spending a lot of time trying to climb trees super fast in the hopes that someone walks along and says those magic words, "Okay, that's deepo!" So far I've just gotten a few strange looks from elderly passersby.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 3.5  I guess the thick chip was okay. They tasted like chili powder, but they weren't spicy. I couldn't really taste the cheese. Huge disappointment.
Girlbot: 3  She didn't like them.
Overall: 3.25

No comments:

Post a Comment