Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fit's Cat Commercial

The newest Fit's commercial is for their Link gums. They claim that the mint flavor lasts for 50 minutes. The concept of this commercial is that you can be in a good mood the whole way to work if you chew this gum.
Let me see, how can I describe what a good mood is. I guess it's kind of like when you have that recurring dream where your cat mutates into a giant and plays with you for 50 minutes. You know he will eventually devour you, and for some reason no one will help you or even notice you. Then, right before your grizzly death, the cat bursts into nothing and you wake up in a pool of your own urine. You know, a good mood.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, speaking of Fit's gum (we were), I recently finished a pack of the Fit's that lets you make a little bear head out of the wrapper and your chewed gum (the Shiro Kuma gum). The naturally, I did this with every piece. On the last one, though, I noticed that there was a slightly different bear face on part of the wrapper. It looked like it might be a panda. Unfortunately, it was sort of near the edge of the wrapper, and the exposed gum made it look like the bear had a protruding brain tumor. Have you ever gotten a panda wrapper before? Did that mean that I'd won some kind of prize?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. You can see it if you scroll down a bit. I didn't know that existed. Really exciting news. Still, all you won was the thrill of seeing a panda.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3:54 PM

    I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to
    be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers
    to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the
    subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!



    my website: sex

    ReplyDelete