Everything you want to know.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Docomo D Video

)
Docomo is a cell phone company and D Video is their product that allows you to watch TV programs and movies on your phone, computer, or television. I think it's pretty much Hulu Plus. Anyway, they've been making some pretty good commercials for it. The one above is titled "Dancing Girls Edition."

This next one isn't as good, but it barely makes sense and features another cool dancing girl.

The radical girl says she broke up with her boyfriend. The other girl asks why. She replies, "Boys are boring. Dancing is better than boys." What follows is not the hot lesbian dance scene I was hoping for, but I think I still learned a few dance moves, and it certainly made me want to purchase whatever it was that they were selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment