Everything you want to know.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Instant Boobs Video


I wrote about instant boobs last month. Now, at the request of no one, I've made a video chronicalling my adventures with the product. Believe it our not, the song just suddenly came to me. And unlike Paul McCartney changing the lyrics from "scrambled eggs" to "yesterday," these are the original lyrics that floated through my head. Basically, I have more talent than McCartney. And I don't mean to brag, but I still haven't been accused of stabbing a one-legged woman with a broken wine glass, so I might be a better person than him.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to retroactively request this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I retroactively request Jeff's comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can allow that.

      Delete