Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dragon Ball Cider


Cider in Japan is neither an alcoholic beverage or made from apples. It's just a sweet soft drink. I've heard people say it's similar to lemonade, and that may be true if you were to make lemonade without any natural or artificial lemon flavor. If you ever buy Japanese candy that looks cute and is for little kids, you'll probably taste something that's kind of sweet and awful but with no real distinguishable flavor. That's cider.

Anyway, DyDo has teamed up with Dragon Ball to make special cider cans. There are six different cans with six different characters. I, of course, got Goku. On the back of the can you can see his stats (I'm taller, older, and heavier than him). Girlbot thought this was a delicious treat. I'd mark it down as one of the worst non-diet sodas I've ever had. Certainly in the bottom 10%. There are seven vitamins in the drink, so it's got to be super healthy.

2 comments: