Everything you want to know.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Shio Tomato Ame

Japanese Food Review #47
Shio tomato ame means "salted tomato candy." I know that when I'm chewing on my daily salted tomato, I often think, "Why isn't this harder?" and, "Is there a way to make this more unhealthy?" Magically, neither of those questions crossed my mind while I was eating this candy. They're kind of cool looking red balls with a little green on top, and they really do taste like salty tomatoes.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 3 They're not as horrible as I was expecting, but I can't imagine eating them over a tomato.
Girlbot: -1 This is unprecedented (and, as far as I'm concerned, against the rules). She says it's horrible and that she doesn't really like tomatoes in the first place (although recently she has started to like them). This, however, has a strange sweetness she hates.
Overall: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment