Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Love Robot

This video was made by an, a Japanese website used for finding part-time jobs. They made a pretty good Kyary Pamyu Pamyu commercial in the past. For some reason they made a video about a dream service: sending a love robot that helps you find a part-time job and works with you. I don't think you really need to watch this, but they actually went through the trouble of making English subtitles even though their website is only in Japanese. Imagine pitching this idea:
"I was thinking if we made a video with a love robot, it would really help our company for some reason."
"I agree with you up to a point, but don't you think that's a little too heavy of a subject matter?"
"Oh yeah, that's why I thought it would be great comic relief if every time the guy tries to touch his love-bot, he gets shocked."
"Oh my god that's hilarious! Take as much yen as you need!"

No comments:

Post a Comment