Everything you want to know.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Way Discovered To Learn Underwear Color

Possible outfit of caller.
Yomiuri Shimbun reported that a man called women and asked about their underwear yesterday. Around 12:10 pm, a 46-year-old housewife received a call from an unknown number. The man calling said, "An underwear thief has been apprehended and I'd like to ask you a few questions." He went on to ask about the color and brand of her underwear. An hour and ten minutes later, a 25-year-old woman received a similar call. The article did not say whether or not the man was impersonating a police officer and failed to give a detailed account of the underwear. Also, just to point out, this story was written about in a national newspaper. I'm pretty sure if were still in junior high, I would immediately find a public phone and start calling women about their underwear and then buy all the newspapers the next day.

2 comments:

  1. I love this color and fit of these hi cut panties
    No matter what the season, they feel great
    And plenty of room for the guys. I plan to order bali briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting point of view Cathy. I can't say I totally agree with you, but thanks for adding to the conversation!

      Delete