Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Eggs-pert Creates Eggs-cellent Eggs


I think we've all been there. You bite into an egg only to realize that the texture is almost nothing like pudding. You vomit in your mouth and try to take a mental note of the eggs-perience. Well, making eggs has finally become incredibly complicated. Fuwatoro eggs are spun at a high speed, checked with a light to see if they've been adequately spun, and cooked at a fixed temperature so the egg comes out looking like pudding. Life just might be worth living.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just glad that a company has finally abandoned the false idol of efficiency. Fuwatoro: Spinning One Egg at a Time.™
    "Hey, we have literally thousands of eggs to spin here!" "Just a sec, I'm spinning this egg right now."

    I'm saying that I can picture some great commercials. I imagine a harried looking spin-supervisor, and a lot of dizzy chickens.

    Also, I'm pleased to see that they aren't totally sure what their eggs should be used for, focussing, instead, on getting the spinning right.

    ReplyDelete