Everything you want to know.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Birthday

Happy birthday Jesus! I mean Gaybot Times.
The Gaybot Times is celebrating it's first birthday today. It's a really special day. Basically I've started drinking earlier than normal in an attempt to cry less (it's not working). Otherwise, it's like most other days. I thought we'd take a look at how you, the readers, have discovered the wealth of knowledge that is The Gaybot Times. Here are my favorite google searches people have done that resulted in finding this site.

Honorable Mentions:
*cool ranch dorito taco: This was actually searched for at least 5 times, though I've never written about it.
*kyary pamyu pamyu is gay: This, again, was searched for several times. I'm not sure if it's lesbians hoping she is gay, others just wondering, or people looking for bad reviews of Kyary.
*"handsome man" train: I'll be honest, I can't remember everything I search for, and this could very well have been me.

The Top 5:
5. christmas sex: This was searched for more than anything else on the list. It's good to know that several people with some sort of a Santa fetish visited the site.
4. squirrels with bow ties: This is one of the few things that I actually wrote about. Apparently me and at least five other people in the world are super into this new style.
3. penis shaped trees: Hey, what else are you going to do on a Tuesday morning other that search for dick trees?
2. Japan gay dance evolution: I know very little about this subject, but it sounds fascinating!
1. how to make invader sex machine: I'd like to apologize to this reader for not being of any help, but I'd like to thank you for teaching me that the invader sex machine exists!


No comments:

Post a Comment