Everything you want to know.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Shoko Nakagawa's Cicada Hair

A lot of readers complained that I didn't show enough hot babes from the World Cosplay Summit yesterday. I think you guyz are all sexist, but if it's hot babes you want, it's hot babes you'll get. Here's a recent "tweet" from Shoko Nakagawa:

The caption reads:

Again this year, summer has finally come.

She's covered in the outer shells of a bunch of cicadas. Nature is so beautiful.



Ms. Nakagawa, who often goes by Shokotan, is a tarento and a bunch of other stuff. Basically, she's on TV all the time, but at first I didn't recognize her. I asked Girlbot who she was. She said she's a strange famous person.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She really likes to smell cats' butts... Really likes it."

That's probably the most important fact I've heard about anyone ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment