Everything you want to know.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cleavage Diver Necklace

I've always been pretty in tune with how women think, and I know a lot of you can't stand all that creepy eye contact guys give you. "Are you even going to glance once at my jugs today?" is something I imagine you're always thinking. Guess what, ladies? Problem solved!


TANIMA DIVER Introduction movie from ekoD Works on Vimeo.

The fine folks at ekoD Works have made this "visual art series" called "Tanima Diver". Tanima means "valley" but can also mean "cleavage". So these little dudes look like their diving between your breasts. I know guys usually don't want to look there, but I've yet to meet a man who can keep his eyes off a toy scuba diver.

Anyway, it will look like this:

This is explained in the video, but if you're anything like me and don't have much in the way of breasts, you can buy one of ekoD Works shirts that looks like this:

And then combine the two to look like this:
Check out the ekoD Works site for more diving shots and to buy your special lady, mother, or any other female you may know a very thoughtful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment