Everything you want to know.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Regional Fuchiko

I truly believe I'm over my addiction to Fuchiko toys. The ones below were given to me as a souvenir.  They were purchased on the toll road between Osaka and Nagoya, so they make the perfect gift if you forgot to buy a gift in the city you visited.





This time Fuchiko has teamed up with Hello Kitty. I guess they figure that some people like small women on their cups, and other people like Hello Kitty, so they should be able to sell twice as much or something. There are six identical positions for each toy, but the colors are different. The box on the left represents Nagoya, while the one on the right is for Osaka. For the Osaka one, her outfit looks like a Hanshin Tigers' uniform (the most popular baseball team in Osaka). The box is decorated with a famous food from Osaka (takoyaki), Osaka Castle, and Tsutenkaku Tower. The Nagoya one is yellow and orange because that's kind of the color of the golden fish on top of Nagoya Castle... and there are flowers. They couldn't think of anything for Nagoya, I guess.

Look at the ones I got!



Osaka is coming in strong with the hanging upside-down position. Let's check out Nagoya's representative.


Okay, she's just hanging there... Wait a second...


Money shot! Nagoya wins in a landslide!

No comments:

Post a Comment