Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Five Snacks

It should come as no surprise that we're still just going crazy here at the Times after reviewing the 100th snack. You can see at the top that we have finally unveiled a "Snack Standings" tab, and we thought it might be "fun" to look at the top five snacks thus far.

Number 5: Butter Chicken Curry Jagarico


Date: 4/29/2015

Score: 8

Notes: This was the most recent snack to break into the top five. Also, this snack received a score of 9 from me, Gaybot, making it the highest ranked snack for me in the top 5. This limited edition snack is already out of the stores.






Number 4: Caramel Pudding Yukimi Daifuku


Date: 11/12/2013

Score: 8.25

Notes: Girlbot gave this a perfect 10, whereas I gave it a 6.5. That is the lowest score any of the snacks in the top five received. This is another limited edition snack, but I think it might come back in the winter.

Number 3: Haagen-Dazs Murasaki Imo


Date: 10/19/2013

Score: 8.5

Notes: Girlbot gave it a 9, but said she would have given it a 10 if weren't for the hefty price tag, so this could have placed even higher. It is yet another limited addition snack, and it did come back last year. We bought it and enjoyed it again. Solid snack.





Number 2: Hokkaido Ramen (Soy Sauce)


Date: 5/9/2013

Score: 8.75

Notes: This is the only non-limited edition snack to break into the top five. It's another that got a score of 10 from Girlbot. I also agree that the ramen is pretty good, but I'm still more into the package and try to say "ripe 'n' dry" as often as I can.






Number 1: Cheesecake Ice Cream Mochi

Date: 1/19/2013

Score: 9

Notes: This limited edition treat came back again last winter as well. The date is the earliest in the top five and happens to be Dadbot's birthday. Truly is a small world! Girlbot again gave this a 10. I believe I wrote about this later, but I bought this snack a month or two after this and gave one to Girlbot. I didn't ask her to rate it, but she told me she would give it a 6. She had no idea she had ever had it before. Anyway, it is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment