Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Three Worst Snacks

There were four snacks that tied for fourth with a score of 1. Let's take a look at the three snacks that scored below that. There was also a tie at number two.

Number 2 (A):  Gourmet Anchovy and Garlic Doritos


Date: 7/3/2012

Score: 0

Notes: I don't really remember this. It says neither of us could finish a chip. Sounds pretty bad.









Number 2 (B): Japanese Spaghetti Popsicle

Date: 3/25/2014

Score: 0

Notes: This I remember very well. The sugary tomato soup taste was gross, as were the tomato jelly chunks inside.









Number 1: Pepsi Cheetos


Date: 7/9/2013

Score: -2.5

Notes: I actually gave all three of these snacks a score of 0 because I thought negative scores were not possible. However, I'm pleased that Girlbot gave these a -5 score. They were clearly the worst snack and tasted like poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment