Everything you want to know.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Kindan No Tasuketsu - GOGO!! Kung-fu Dance

I believe Kindan No Tasuketsu translates to Forbidden Majority Rule. They are on Space Shower Music's record label. I've shared a bunch of Space Shower TV stuff before. Like that Mowmow Lulu Gyaban video was from them. I guess check out this video.



Kindan No Tasuketsu often ties to make strange videos. I picked up several new dance moves here, but I pretty much already knew that making the "I'm dead inside" face while doing ridiculous moves is cool. That main punch to the side and then hump your way to the other side (which I assume in the titular kung-fu dance) is definitely going to be used by me a lot. Also of note, "LSD" flashes on the screen for a tenth of a second or so.

The young lady in the black kung fu outfit is Tentenko. She appears to be the lead singer, but she isn't actually in the band. She's a former member of BiS (Brand-new Idol Society), a group of idols that claimed to be anti-idols. They played more rock type stuff. None of this matters.

That guy pretending to be a drunken businessman usually goes by Hounoki (or sometimes Kuzunari Hounoki). I think he writes everything and makes all the videos. It's weird that this is the type of music he makes because on their soundcloud page they cover songs like Totally Confused by Beck and In the Mouth a Desert by Pavement. They're just straight covers, and, of course, they're much worse than the originals because a Japanese person is trying to sing in English. I love both those songs, and they're so different from everything I've heard Hounoki write.

No comments:

Post a Comment