Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

GREEN DA KA RA

Bossman: So we're increasing the size of the barley tea bottle. How are we going to let the public know?
Ron: Umm, I don't know, but I was thinking at the end, it could be a little girl waking up, and it was all a dream.
Kenji: Can I just point out that this is pretty much Ron's only suggestion ever.
Bossman: Still, a very intriguing concept. Any ideas about what happens before that, Ron?
Ron: Ahh, it's in Italy?
Kenji: I wonder if you thought of that because you just got back from your trip to Italy?
Bossman: Oh. yes! You must tell me about the trip at lunch today!
Ron: Sure thing, Bossman.
Bossman: Yes, this is sounding like a good commercial, but there should be something big... as a sort of metaphor for the larger bottle.
Kenji: ...Godzilla?
Bossman: Well, I don't want to get into my whole sexual history right now, but that's a no go for me. Any ideas, Ron?
Ron: ...Pig?
Kenji: Big makes you think of pigs?
Bossman: Wait, hear him out. Are you thinking of a giant, demon pig attacking an Italian village?
Ron: ...Yes?
Bossman: Hmm, we've definitely got something here.
Kenji: How about the little girl we used in the last grows really big to fight the pig?
Bossman: Yes! And then right before they do battle she... (points at Ron)
Ron: Drinks the tea thus gaining the ability to breathe fire!
Bossman: No, but I like that. Let's tack that on at the end. She's wakes up! It was all a dream!
Ron: Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment