Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Beautiful Poem



Does anyone remember which Shakespeare play this poem is from?

On an unrelated note, I was asked to speak at Girlbot's brother's wedding. He asked me to say something in English, and then he would kind of make up a translation in Japanese. This was fine because no one there could understand English at all. Part of the speech went something like this:

You know, I used to always be saying crazy things like, "Bros before hoes," and, "He who smelt it dealt it," but Tetsuya was never like that. He was always on a higher level, and he reached down and pulled me up. Honestly, I don't know if I'd be here today if it weren't for him. Thank you, dear brother Tetsuya.

I don't know why I just shared that, but... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment