Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Salty Citrus of the Sun Gum

Japanese Gum Review #15

Unless you've been living under a rock or are not super interested in gum reviews, you've already heard the gum review that shocked the world.



This, clearly, is the gum review to end all gum reviews. Here at the Times, we seriously considered getting out of the gum review biz (short for business) entirely. But, on the other hand, there are new gums constantly appearing, and there is a chance that Larry King is not an immortal vampire or something, so someone we may have to carry on the torch. Of course we'll never be at his level, but we must keeping battling, honing our gum review skills.

With that in mind...


We'll be looking at another limited edition Fit's gum, Salty Citrus of the Sun. I guess it's a summah gum. The citrus, I believe, is grapefruit, and while there is a saltiness to the gum, it is not overpowering. Honestly, it reminded me of salt water taffy, which I always hated as a child. For some reason I liked it here (guess I'm growing up). This might just be in my mind, but the texture of this was better than normal Fit's gum. It was a bit thicker and better for blowing bubbles.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 7.5  A fun gum for the summah.
Girlbot: 5  She was happy it wasn't too salty, but she still wouldn't buy it again.
Overall: 6.25

No comments:

Post a Comment