Everything you want to know.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Momo Clover Z Pop'n Bubble Gum

Japanese Gum Review #9

Momo Clover Z and Lotte have teamed up to make two flavors of gum. They chose what most would consider the best flavors: "red" and "white." I was confused by this while I was waiting in the checkout line. I decided to get the red because I hate white people, but it turns out I should have bought both.
 You're supposed to mix a piece of red and white to create a peach flavor. I guess it's a good way to make idiots buy two packs of gum. The red alone was an indistinguishable flavor. Perhaps it was wild not very good berry. Girlbot thought it was a fake cherry.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 4
Girlbot: 6
Overall: 5

2 comments:

  1. Takeru8:36 PM

    where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At almost every supermarket in Japan, I think.

      Delete