Everything you want to know.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dandy

Japanese Food Review #61
 Every time I eat one of these (once), I find myself pondering what Dandy Chesterton would think of this ice cream snack. If you don't already, you should check out his review. It's full of helpful information like how many people find his sight by searching for help with their incurable herpes infection and stuff. Anyway, a Dandy has three levels of chocolate. In the center we have bitter chocolate ice cream packed full of air. On the outside we have the chocolate crust (it's very mushy and didn't have much flavor). Between those two ingredients we find a crispy black cookie. Dandy has recently introduce 20% more black cookie into the mix. I would say even a 4.5% increase would have warranted police tape, but this is just seriously insane.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 4.5  I feel like I might be harsher on ice creams. This is pretty good, but there are so many other cold treats I would choose before this. It's only 88 yen. A pretty good deal.
Girlbot: 7 She says it was good.
Overall: 5.75

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a pretty good representation of me in candy form, though. Full of chocolate, and, yeah, sometimes surrounded by police tape.

    I'd give myself a solid 6, though.

    PS—For any new readers out there (i.e., anyone who isn't Gaybot), don't worry: There's more click bait and discussion of traffic metrics to come on the Review, so you can really jump in at any point!

    ReplyDelete