Everything you want to know.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sea Chicken & Mayo Chips

Japanese Food Review #58
 It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of canned tuna. That's why I was so excited to try Calbee's new Sea Chicken (that's what people call canned tuna in Japan) and mayo potato chips. Obviously I often use canned tuna as a dip for chips, so this had the potential of being another great time saver. I was met by the lovely sent of canned tuna upon opening the bag. It was quite strong, so I was surprised to find that the taste was not. It even seemed that the mayonnaise flavoring was stronger than the tuna. Looks like we'll still have to pour tuna all over our food.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 3 They weren't that bad, but they shouldn't exist.
Girlbot: 2.5 She said she couldn't tell what the flavor was.
Overall: 2.75

No comments:

Post a Comment