Everything you want to know.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Orion's Cocoa Cigarettes

Japanese Food Review #54

 I loved smoking candy cigarettes as a kid. I liked how they tasted, but I liked the idea of tricking adults into believing a 7-year-old was openly smoking even more. I remember being very disappointed when they stopped coloring the tips of the cigarettes red. When they disappeared from most stores, I was a little sad, but I'd already moved on to rolling fake joints and walking around town. Most grocery stores still carry candy cigarettes in Japan. They're called Cocoa Cigarettes, but they don't taste like chocolate at all (Girlbot says she can taste a hint of it). They remind me of the stick in Fun Dip perhaps crossed with Necco Wafers. I think I might know too much about old candy.

Gaybot: 7 This is a little high, but I still like fake smoking.
Girlbot: 5 She says the flavor is very good, but they're too hard.
Overall: 6

2 comments:

  1. Nice data. Its quality and significance is overwhelming the approach you coated all the essential necessary information is really spectacular, good work keep it up.
    SMOKING FACTS
    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we're super into data here at the Times.

      Delete