Everything you want to know.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Chicken Soup Curls

Japanese Food Review #53
Curls have the texture of those puffy cheese curls in America. I already explained this and more in my review of Okonomoyaki Curls. This time Meiji is bringing back a retro flavor all the way from 1968! I wonder why "chicken soup" hasn't remained a popular flavor? At first I had no idea what to do with these (should I pour them in my pants and try speaking to them through the language of dance?), but luckily there's a helpful message at the bottom. "Oooohh! Serve for snack." The flavor was pretty light. I may have guessed that it was basic salt flavor if I hadn't seen the package.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 4  If I'm having Curls, which I don't do often, I'm sticking with curry.
Girlbot: 7 She dislikes Curls, but tasted these and straightaway said, "They're good!" and gave them a 7. Then I offered her a second one and she retched. I think that makes sense somehow.
Overall: 5.5

1 comment:

  1. Dandy1:57 AM

    Girlbot is just the Russian roulette of snack ratings, isn't she? At first the curls are good, and then all of a sudden there's a round in the chamber.

    But, then, whoever wanted predictable reviews?

    ReplyDelete