Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Squirrel Village

Squirrel Village is located in Gifu City on top of a mountain next to the castle. I was thinking of paying the 200 yen to enter hoping there would be a whole world built. Maybe there would be a squirrel-sized saloon or dance studio. And would the squirrels really be wearing bow ties? I realized I could peak around the corner and saw this:
I'm pretty sure my back yard in America could become a huge Japanese tourist spot.

2 comments:

  1. Charlie1:10 PM

    I'm sure there's a VIP section like at a strip club

    ReplyDelete
  2. GB, you're more right than you know. I've seen your folks a few times in the last year, and each time I've stapled 6-10 bow ties on the squirrels in their yard. Usually 1 bow tie per squirrel.

    ReplyDelete