Everything you want to know.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ninjari Bang Bang CM


Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's latest song Ninjari Bang Bang (Ninjari Ban Ban in Japanese) is used in a commercial for the cellular phone company AU. In fact, the debut of this song was at the concert shown in the video (so the concert was actually a commercial shoot). Kyary's dress has ninja stars on it, and at times the music sounds like an 8-bit ninja video game. The single will be released in March. AU has made commercials like this before. The idea is that their smart phones are so good that you can control anything you want. Then they show the phones doing a bunch of things they can't do. I've been shaking my phone as hard as I can since seeing this commercial, and though I haven't noticed many changes, I did see my neighbor's lights turn off once. I've had a pretty exciting couple of days. The slogan in the commercial is 驚きを、常識に。 This basically means, "Of course you're surprised." Not surprised by what the phone can actually do, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment