Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ice Breakers: Jonte' Moaning


If memory serves me correctly, my little brother loves this commercial. He wouldn't shut up about it, always singing this song. The guy in the video, Jonte' Moaning, is, for some reason, fairly famous in Japan. He's from Portland, Oregon. Maybe you already guessed that. He just kind of gives off that Portland vibe. Apparently he is a dancer and choreographer and has worked with Beyonce (the one and only!!!!). According to his wikipedia page (Japanese), Beyonce said that if she were a man, she'd want to be like Jonte'. So there's some more proof that Beyonce has lost touch with reality.

2 comments:

  1. Dandy6:38 AM

    This does look like something Gaybot Jr. would be into.

    And have you noticed that he's writing apostrophes after everything now? AND that his wigs are all kind of solid and metallic these days? Wow. It makes sense.

    PS—I think it's kind of a cop-out for a lady to say that if she had to be a man, she'd be a super effeminate one that dances just like she did ten years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, if I had to be a woman, I guess I'd want to be a super strong, arm-wrestling lesbian.

      Delete