Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Japanese Food Review #13: Matcha Kit Kat

In Japan, Kit Kat makes several flavors labeled as "adult sweetness." I'm not sure why they don't simply call them erotic Kit Kats. Most flavored Kit Kats are just white chocolate mixed with flavor. That's the case here today. I didn't think these were particularly good, but the Kit Kat scientists did a good job with the flavor. That's usually the case with these different Kit Kats. They're more impressive than tasty.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 4.5   I don't need to eat these again, but I'm glad I tried them before I die.
Girlbot: 1  I'm pretty sure it was just the mood she was in, but she took when bite and spit it out. She doesn't like the original Kit Kat, but apparently this was much worse.
Overall: 2.75

1 comment:

  1. Todd Walker2:49 PM

    I think they make them with peanut butter too now.

    ReplyDelete