Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Japanese Food Review #12: Gourmet Salami Doritos

This is one of those gourmet Doritos covered with flavor TWO TIMES!!! I've always said, the only reason nacho cheese Doritos aren't gourmet is because there's not enough cheese flavored powder. You're supposed to drink beer with these salami Doritos. Hey, I'll second that emotion (that's kind of a witty thing I've been getting into saying). My first reaction to biting into to the triangular chip was that I didn't really like the flavor, but they really tasted like salami. I have to respect the work done by the Frito Lay scientists. Girlbot, on the other hand, said they didn't taste like salami. She believed  there was simply a black pepper taste. Though there is a black pepper flavor involved, she is dead wrong. She later admitted that there was at least a salami after taste.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 5
Girlbot: 3
Overall: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment