Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wasabi and Cream Cheese Chip Review

Japanese Food Review #83
This is another of Calbee's limited edition potato chips. Which reminds me:

Q: What did the psychologist flower say to the sexually unfulfilled flower?

A: Call-bee.

Seriously though, if anyone knows how I could get in contact with a popsicle stick factory... I would be perfect for a job there, and I just really need this right now.

I've never had actual wasabi mixed with cream cheese, but it did sound like an interesting combination. As it turned out, while I could taste both, the flavoring was pretty light. It was kind of the poor man's sour cream and onion (not to be sexist or anything).

Ratings:
Gaybot: 6  It should be noted that I'm a big sour cream and onion man.
Girlbot: 5  She said it was too so-so. I forgot to tell her that phrase doesn't really make sense.
Overall: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment