Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dolce Time



Boss Man: Okay team. We've really got to hammer out an ad for Dolce Time. Remember, this product has cookies and raspberry sauce covering cheese flavored ice-cream. Something working with that would be great. So, did you guyz come up with anything?

Terry: ...trampoline?...

Boss Man: I don't think I'm following you, Terry.

Bob: No, he's right. My cousin is super good at trampolines and can run up walls and stuff.

Boss Man:...Okay...ahh...Did anyone come up with a jingle or anything?

Ron: You know how there's that one one sound  "che" in dolce?

Boss Man: Excuse me?

Bob: Actually, yeah, it's for sure a syllable.

Ron: Yeah, so I was thinking, che, che, che, dolce.

Boss Man: Oh, a man with rhythm. I like this. Anything else?

Terry: Mexican wrestling?...

Boss Man: Terry, why are you looking at the wall?

Ron: Oh yeah, a wrestling mask with "che" written on it!

Bob: My trampolining cousin's hobby is making wrestling masks!

Boss Man: It's not trampolining?

Ron: There should be an old guy watching that says it's dangerous. That would be a really good punch line.

Boss Man: I don't think you're using the term "punch line" appropriately. Is this seriously what you guyz want to do?

Bob: Boss Man, I just sexted my cousin and he's totally in!

Boss Man: (heavy sigh) Okay, just next time say texted.

Bob: ...But I made a penis joke in the text.

Boss Man: Still, just for me, say texted.

Bob: Sure thing, Boss Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment