Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Business Hair Removal

Every year it's the same thing. My wife asks me why I didn't get a promotion and I give the same old reply, "Ah, do you think the fact that you only allow me to spend 10% of my salary on full body waxes might have something to do with it? Just maybe?" Of course my bosses can tell that there are times during the year when licking chocolate syrup off my chest might not be an entirely pleasant experience. But my prayers may have been answered. This flyer is advertising "business hair removal" and shows the ideal hairless business man. It says it is important for a business man to feel clean. I'm not sure if business man is code for gigolo. Laser hair removal is quite popular with women in Japan. I know some men who have had all or just a section of their facial hair removed. This flyer says I can get two sections of my body done for ¥0! For example, two spots could mean both cheeks. Hopefully any cheeks are fine.

2 comments:

  1. There are several ways to remove unwanted hair with varied results, including shaving, plucking, depilatory creams, waxing, laser, and electrolysis.Thanks for sharing the useful information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're preaching to the choir! I hope all my friends in Singapore get their hair removed by you! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete