Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Soul Bar

All three things written on this sign are already a little strange, but when you check out their website, you realize it's just a normal bar that plays soul music. Yep, exactly what you'd expect from a soul bar. Like if you click on "News," there's a photo of woman who is apparently having an orgasm. If you click "Access," you see a woman hugging a gun. If you click on "Dr.Smith," you see a strange picture of Dr. Smith from Lost in Space along with a super long explanation of his character and the show. The writer of this (I'm assuming the owner) finishes by saying he would like to become like Dr. Smith (who I believe was a flamboyant, cowardly villain). I guess that explains why he opened a soul bar. I've only seen a bit of the show, but I remember how much Dr. Smith and the robot loved drinking hard liquor and listening to soul music.

1 comment:

  1. Huh. If you had made me lay a bet on it, I'd have said it was named after honorary Doctor of Soul Poppin', Will Smith.

    But maybe that was assuming too much. Is it the new Willennium in Japan yet?

    ReplyDelete