Everything you want to know.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Smart Mist


Human 1: Okay guys, a lot of people don't know what a great car cleaning product Smart Mist is, so we've gotta come up with a really informative ad. Any ideas?
Human 2: You know how it not only makes the body shining, but also makes it water retardant?
Human 1: I'm well aware of that, but I've told you a million times, no making fun of retards in the ad.
Human 2: No, I'm saying, that's two things, right?
Human 1: Right.
Human 2: So...two pandas!
Human 1: I'm... not exactly sure what that has to do with our product.
Human 2: Two orange pandas!
Human 1: Okay, I like where you're going here, but pandas can't talk.
Human 2: Oh yeah, shoot.
Human 3: Um, a baby witch?
Human 1: Babies also can't talk.
Human 2: Little girl witch?!
Human 1: I think we just may have something boyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment