Everything you want to know.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Japanese Food Review #41: Cheeseburger Cheetos

Pepsi and Frito Lay have finally joined forces to make a special flavor of Cheetos. Many of you are probably thinking, "Wait, I thought Pepsi and Frito Lay were part of the same company." To you I say, "Shut your stupid mouth. Don't ruin this for us. You can burn in hell for all I care." Anyway, you're supposed to enjoy these with a tall Pepsi, but I had it with a Coke instead. I've got a ton of thoughts on the whole Pepsi vs. Coke war, but Tim Heidecker sums up my thoughts really well. I was expecting these to taste like beef with maybe a little ketchup flavor, but they seriously tasted like a juicy cheeseburger with all those toppings. It's an artificial flavor I've never tasted before.

Ratings: 
Gaybot: 7  I don't think I ever need to eat these again, but if you ever get the chance, I encourage you to try them out. I guess I'd just rather eat a real burger.
Girlbot: 6.5  She says the flavor is amazing, but she doesn't like them.
Overall: 6.75

No comments:

Post a Comment