Everything you want to know.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Perfume: Spending all my time


Manager: Okay ladies, the idea here is that you're spending all your time, all your time so loving you forever. Got it? Now, what are you thinking for the video?
Girl 1: I was thinking we could be depressed lesbians trapped in a kind of Eastern European, nightmare film type of world, and...,
Girl 2: Oh yeah, and we should have magic powers!
Girl 1: Ah, if you'd let me finish.
Girl 2: I'm so sorry.
Girl 1: Yeah, I was thinking we'd be able to make apples fly and break porcelain figurines with our minds.
Girls: I was honestly thinking the same thing!
Manager: You know why you're all thinking the same thing? Because it's the most unoriginal, played out crap I've ever heard.... Fine, one last time.

This is Perfume of Chocolate Disco fame. This, I think we can all agree, is their best video since Laser Beam. This is the official video so it's only one minute long. There are full versions on youtube that will probably be erased if you want to see the magic powers stuff.

For those of you who don't know, the same dude who writes Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's music writes Perfume's. He also has his own band, Capsule, which sounds like you're supposed to listen to it while  doing harder drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment