Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Japanese Food Review #22: Mystery Rola Flavor Milky

This lady is Rola. I always thought her name was Laura and it was just written Rora in Japanese, but it looks like that's how she signs her name. Anyway, I think she's 3/8 Japanese and is on TV constantly. She is either incredibly stupid, or she pretends to be incredibly stupid. She says idiotic things and then makes a cute face, like above. She does the same 2 or 3 faces over and over. She kind of reminds me of Paris Hilton in the sense that I shouldn't know who either of them are. If you want a sense of how talentless she is, check out this link of Rola poorly lip syncing call me maybe. Anyway, she has a secret flavor of Milky out right now. If you want to know what flavor it is, you have to eat them! Or I guess you could look at the top right of the bag. There's a special hint there: bananas and strawberries. What could the flavor be? To me it tasted like banana laffy taffy with a hint of some sort of berry.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 4 It's not that they're bad, but original flavor is much better. Also, where are my enjoyable laffy taffy quips?
Girlbot: 6 
Overall: 5

5 comments:

  1. Was reading her wiki page and apparently her dad is an Asia-phile (you know has the sexual yellow fever); first married Rola's Japanese mom (who is a quarter Russian and I love the accurate math used referring to her ethnicity)and then married his second wife, Rola's step mom, who was Chinese. Rola's dad must have been playa to boot. Think of it: he married a Chinese woman to have free child care for his child so that when he moved back to Japan he would have ample time and money to explore his sexual Disney world. Just my take on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great research P.A.P.W. Come to think of it, my father must have suffered from Caucasian Bronchitis (the sexual kind), because he married two white women. He was a genius, though. There's no better way to score with a bunch of white babes than marrying a white woman.

      Delete
    2. Gaybot, first off love the blog and the dialogue its creating on these interesting topics, long time reader first time poster. Not sure about your father's diagnosis of Caucasian Bronchitis (sexual kind) for the following reason; assuming your father is white then I believe his fantasy is not with an ethnicity but just plain old Freudian Oedipus complex (you know the sexual kind, where everyone just wants to bang their mom). I am assuming your father is white because you write like a white guy. Keep of the good work. konichiwa

      Delete
    3. That could be true, but my dad is actually 3/64 Native American, so your analysis may be off.

      Delete
  2. I am also 3/8 Japanese. You have to be at least a quarter, or they won't let you in to sexual Disney World.

    ReplyDelete