Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Japanese Food Review #21: Double Vinegar Chips

 This another one of those W (meaning double) flavor chips. The two types of vinegar here are balsamic and apple. I'll admit, I don't think I've ever tried apple vinegar, and I don't think I detected any apple flavor on these chips. On the other hand, anyone who knows me, the gaybot 2000, probably also knows that I love balsamic vinegar. I just won't shut up about it. You try and talk to me about politics and I'll work the conversation right back to balsamic. "Oh, Barack Obama? Have you ever noticed that the first two letters of his name are the same as the first two letters of balsamic? Kind of an interesting fact, huh?"

Ratings:
Gaybot: 7
Girlbot: 7
Overall: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment