Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cleaning Service

It's time for another what's in my mail today roundup. Oh, just an ad for a cleaning service.


I like how it looks like they just ripped open a bunch of garbage bags for the before picture. It says:

Don't have enough time to clean
Cleaning is bothersome
There's too much
You can't do it alone

All good reasons to get this cleaning service. Another good reason they forgot to add:

The cats that ordered you to collect garbage in this room have suddenly ordered you to paint a Confederate flag on the floor of said room.

I'm sure there are some other reasons your room might look like this, but I can't think of them right now. It does remind of my neighbor's home, so maybe a lot of people actually have rooms like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment