Everything you want to know.

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Cancer Exam Guide



Bossman: Let me just say guyz, I'm really excited about this years cancer exam guidebook, and, thanx to your hard work, I can pretty much guarantee cancer exam numbers are going to be off the chart this year!

(polite applause)

Bossman: Yes, yes. But with that said, you know I can be a bit of a stickler. Can we look at page 5, the lung cancer and tuberculosis page? So, we've got the title and a drawing of lungs. That's it?

Kenji: Umm, yes, we thought lungs would be good because of those diseases.

Koji: Yeah, it like all sorta matches up.

Bossman: Okay, I feel you, I totally feel you, but... there's nothing really... drawing me in, you know?

Koji: Oh, we could put a face on the lungs!

Kenji: But there are two lungs. Are you thinking like two faces?

Koji: They could be the lung twins!

Bossman: But that reminds people of how they desperately want to have a ménages à trios with twins but have yet to achieve that goal. We don't want to rub failure in their faces. We need something... fun.

Koji: Umm... I spend a lot of my time drawing turtles.

Bossman: Could you put a red hat on one of those turtles of yours?

Koji: Yeah.

Kenji: How about a backpack?

Koji: With an umbrella and rolled up newspaper sticking out of it?

Bossman: Gentleman..., looks we just got ourselves one hell of a cancer guide!

(enthusiastic applause)



No comments:

Post a Comment