Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pepsi Pink Cola

Japanese Food Review #94

I hope this doesn't "ruffle" any feathers, but I'm going to review a drink as if it were a food. No hate mail, please.

One thing I hate about cola is that it's brown and tastes like cola. Luckily, Pepsi in Japan often has limited edition flavors. Perhaps you remember Salty Watermelon Pepsi. It wasn't good.

When I first opened Pepsi Pink, I thought it smelled like a fake fruit punch or something. Then I tasted it, and it had a little bit of a cola flavor mixed in. I didn't know this at the time, but it was released once before in 2011. At that time, the bottle said it was strawberry and milk flavor. I did think it had a faint fake strawberry taste, but I didn't notice any milk flavor.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 4  It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I'm not a big fan of Pepsi, but this was sort of nice to try one time. It, at least, had an original taste.
Girlbot: 7.5  She almost never drinks soda. Like, she doesn't know if she prefers Pepsi or Coke and can't remember how they taste. Still, she thinks this is slightly better than Pepsi.
Overall: 5.75

No comments:

Post a Comment